Fortville, IN Neighborhood Guides
Explore the highly regarded luxury communities in Fortville, IN. Check each area and learn about the important real estate facts. If you need more information, feel free to contact us!
Luxury Homes for Sale in Fortville, IN
Fortville is a charming small town northwest of Hancock County, Indiana.
One of the main attractions of Fortville is its picturesque Main Street, which features a variety of locally-owned shops and restaurants. Residents can enjoy many native specialties, and small business owners benefit from the foot traffic. The downtown area also hosts various community events, such as festivals and parades. Beautiful parks and the natural regions surround Fortville. The Flat Fork Creek Park offers hiking trails, fishing spots, and picnic areas, while the Sugar Creek Trail provides a scenic route for walking, running, and biking. Families with school-age children looking for homes for sale in Fortville IN will be pleased to know that Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation provides excellent learning centers for residents in the area.
LAID-BACK LIFESTYLE: Homebuyers interested in houses for sale in Fortville Indiana will find the laid-back lifestyle in the area very appealing. Residents enjoy a slower pace of life and less stress, which can positively impact their mental and physical health. Have more time to relax, pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family and friends, and enjoy a quiet, tranquil life.
MAIN STREET CHARM: The delightful Main Street is one of the small towns’ most attractive features, drawing residents and visitors alike. The pleasing and quaint atmosphere of this Fortville street makes it a great place for residents to go for a walk, window-shop, or visit the local shops and cafes. Stroll along the tree-lined street, grab coffee at one of the cafes, and peruse the boutiques for unique finds.
TIGHT-KNIT COMMUNITY: A tight-knit community is one of Fortville’s most desirable features. With everyone knowing everybody, homeowners build strong relationships with each other and create a sense of belonging, which can positively impact mental health. You can easily connect with and support your neighbors, creating a strong sense of unity and fellowship within the neighborhood.
Fortville, IN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Homes for Sale in Fortville, IN
- The area’s real estate market offers single-family homes and some undeveloped lots.
- The price range for land for sale in Fortville Indiana is between $150,000 and $532,000. The sizes of these lots start at 2 acres and can go as vast as 19 acres.
- Developers looking for vacant lots to build luxury homes will find properties priced from $1 million to $1.5 million and measuring 40 to 54 acres.
- From $315,000 to $865,000, many new homes for sale in Fortville IN are available.
- There are easy-to-maintain living spaces that range from 1,600 to 5,600 square feet.
- Most dwellings in the neighborhood sit on lots ranging from 0.13 to 0.59 acres.
- These houses have functional floor layouts of three to five bedrooms.
- Residential options include an average of two to five bathrooms.
- You can also find smaller but more affordable properties for less than $300,000, ranging from 980 to 2,900 square feet.
- Wyndstone is one of the neighborhoods within Fortville. Piper Glenn in Fishers and Bay Creek at Geist in McCrodsville are some of the communities from a short distance.
Homes for Sale in Fortville, IN
Fortville, IN Neighborhoods Map
You can find Fortville east of Geist Reservoir. Broadway St runs from southwest to northeast sections of the town. It is south of I-69 and north of I-234. These allow residents to enjoy the benefits of small-town living while still having access to the amenities and opportunities of larger urban areas.
Fortville, IN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction.
Ready to take the next step?
Over the past 11 years, I’ve become a self-proclaimed real estate junkie who lives and breathes all things property related. I’ve spent these years focusing on familiarizing myself with every fact of real estate. Within the realm of the property world, I’ve flipped, wholesaled, lease optioned, and acquired a small portfolio of my own rentals. I am a progressive and forward-thinking Realtor with my approach to home sales, home buying, leasing, and new construction. My creativity and persistence benefit you as my client and I will utilize all of my skills to facilitate your transaction effectively and efficiently. I can be trusted to identify the best deal for you and your family. When you enlist me as your agent, you’ll directly benefit from the experience and expertise I will put to work for you.