Fishers, IN Neighborhood Guides
Learn about our featured luxury communities in Fishers, IN. Check each area and discover the essential real estate facts. Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Fishers, IN
Fishers is a growing suburb of Indianapolis in the southeast corner of Hamilton County.
Fishers is known for its excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and strong sense of community. According to several national publications, it is one of the most ideal places to call home in Indiana and the U.S. It boasts lush parks and recreational areas, including Geist Reservoir, Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve, and the Nickel Plate Trail. Breathe in the fresh air, enjoy the outdoors, and stay active. The city has implemented several initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint, including installing electric vehicle charging stations, adopting green building standards, and implementing a recycling program. Choose to live in one of the homes for sale in Fishers IN, and be part of a community with a solid commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship.
GOLFING AT FISHERS: The city has several top-rated golf courses, such as Ironwood Golf Course, The Hawthorns Golf and Country Club, and River Glen Country Club. Residents of houses for sale in Fishers, Indiana can benefit from the accessibility of these courses, as they offer a variety of challenges for golfers of all levels. Golfing can be an excellent way to stay active and socialize with other residents while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Fishers.
COMMUNITY FESTIVALS: Spark Fishers is an annual festival with a parade, street fair, and fireworks display. This event provides a fantastic opportunity for locals to celebrate and connect with their neighbors. Let Fishers Renaissance Faire take you back to the days of knights, maidens, and jousting tournaments. Experience a unique and immersive opportunity to have a fun and educational way to discover history and culture.
SUMMER CONCERT SERIES: Sing your heart out with live music performances at the picturesque Conner Prairie, presented by the prestigious Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. This event offers a unique opportunity to gather with friends and family, enjoy the warm summer evenings, and experience the talents of professional musicians. The concerts feature a range of musical genres and are often accompanied by spectacular fireworks displays, providing a fun and memorable experience for all attendees.
Fishers, IN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Homes for Sale in Fishers, IN
- Piper Glenn is a beautiful neighborhood in the city. You can also explore the communities of Bay Creek At Geise and Wyndstone neighborhoods a few minutes away from the area.
- Homebuyers will be delighted to discover condos for sale in Fishers IN available in the region, beginning from 1,000 to 2,400 square feet.
- Buyers can expect to spend from $185,000 to $500,000 for condo units.
- From $230,000 to $3.2 million, many single-family homes for sale in fishers IN are available.
- Homes have different floor plans, but all provide ample living space, ranging from 920 to 11,000 square feet.
- Most dwellings in the neighborhood sit on lots ranging from 0.02 to 1.59 acres.
- Land for sale in Fishers Indiana is available in various sizes. These lots are valued from $190,000 to $1 million.
- Build your paradise on Geist Reservoir on generous lots measuring 0.37 to 8.00 acres.
- Properties in Fishers’ neighborhoods typically include two to six bedrooms.
- Dwelling places in this area typically have 1.5 to 6.5 bathrooms.
Homes for Sale in Fishers, IN
Fishers, IN Neighborhoods Map
Interstate 69 passes through Fishers. I-65, I-465, I7-70, and I-74 are the four interstate exits currently available in the city. Fishers is directly connected to many other Indiana towns and cities through State Route 37. Fortville, McCordsville, and unincorporated Hancock County territory form its southeast border.
Fishers, IN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction.
Ready to take the next step?
Over the past 11 years, I’ve become a self-proclaimed real estate junkie who lives and breathes all things property related. I’ve spent these years focusing on familiarizing myself with every fact of real estate. Within the realm of the property world, I’ve flipped, wholesaled, lease optioned, and acquired a small portfolio of my own rentals. I am a progressive and forward-thinking Realtor with my approach to home sales, home buying, leasing, and new construction. My creativity and persistence benefit you as my client and I will utilize all of my skills to facilitate your transaction effectively and efficiently. I can be trusted to identify the best deal for you and your family. When you enlist me as your agent, you’ll directly benefit from the experience and expertise I will put to work for you.